Thursday, March 30, 2006

EMERALD CITY and CONVERSE

Two quick things: I'll be at EMERALD CITY COMIC CON in Seattle this weekend with pals Jim Mahfood, Mike Huddleston, Dave Crosland, Bob Schreck, Diana Schutz, Matt Wagner, and others! Come say hey. I'll be bringing paint, San Diego-style, and doing paintings, 8"by 10", black and white on color backgrounds, any subject you ask for, as long as you bring reference for the crazy stuff. Probably $100 a pop, as long as my arm holds out. Hope to see some of you there!

Second: The Converse shoes below...I've received reports that they're available in Taiwan and Ireland, but no confirmation of other regions. I'm having a few pairs sent over from Ireland. The agency I worked with on the shoes has been told by Converse that they were never made and don't exist...though, again, people have reported purchasing them. SO...I'll let you all know the deal as it unfolds. We're bugging the hell out of Converse to get the scoop. Thanks to Louise for the news from Ireland!

More soon!

No comments: