Friday, November 07, 2008

TIGER!TIGER!TIGER! bookplates



LIMITED TIME OFFER: ends DECEMBER 1st!

Due to demand and fairness, since we only offered a mere 20 limited edition copies of TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!, I'm pleased to now offer unlimited copies of TIGER!TIGER!TIGER! with an original art bookplate for $50 a piece, shipping included in the US (more overseas). You'll receive a copy of the book signed inside with a loosely inserted original 5"x7" painting to either keep in the book as a bookplate or remove and frame. I'm very proud of this book, my first real foray into autobiographical storytelling. I'd love for everyone visiting the blog to have an opportunity to grab an offordable piece of art as well, so here's your chance, expecially if you don't have opportunities to attend convention appearances.

These will not be limited editions. You're free to order multiple copies for gift-giving. If these things start showing up on eBay in mass quantitites, though, this might be the last opportunity for original art in awhile...(there's a bookplate on eBay now that I did at APE for one of these editions...for $50 by itself. Here, you get the book as well, signed, before it even hits stands).

Drop me a line at crazymorse*at*sbcglobal.net and I'll get you Paypal info, but a button might go up soon for easy ordering through the end of the month...

**Also, there's been a number of inquiries about the ANCIENT BOOK and FRANKENSTEIN limited editions. I'm sorry to say they're all spoken for at this time.

4 comments:

BILL said...

awesme deal Scott! you can count on me getting at LEAST one more!

Chubrick said...

This is fantastic! I was disappointed after missing out on the first opportunity so I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for offering this again. E-mail coming your way...

William Bradford said...

Thanks again for the kind words at APE. (It's Will).

Say, I had a quick question, hope i'm not pressing my luck here.

You suggested at APE I should mail a hardcopy of my work as well as using the uploading system if I wish to apply to Pixar, but there doesn't seem to be a mailing address shown on Pixar's job site, and they seem to stress on it that they prefer everything uploaded electronically now.

I've electronically uploaded my stuff, but should I still try to mail a copy of my portfolio and demo? Or would it just be a nuisance?

Sorry for the inquisitivness, I promise not to make a habit of it.

Just saw the new trailer for UP, BTW. Looks incredibly charming.

Santiago said...

Hey Scott, just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how much I enjoyed both books that I bought from you at APE.

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger was surprisingly personal work with the same quality I've come to expect from you. The panel where you get protective of your son had a special impact to me; even though I have no kids of my own yet, I've had a similar reaction regarding my nieces and nephew.

And Notes Over Yonder was like visual poetry. Loved the relations between both stories, and particularly enjoyed how the color schemes changed and also the color representing the music. Excellent stuff.

Oh, and thanks for making a discount for the T-Shirt on Sunday! :)