Monday, July 03, 2006

Comic-con Wares pt. 2


Bookwise, I'll have NOBLE BOY for sale, possibly with a very limited edition of 25 that will come with a hand-painted sleeve. Those will probably go for about $50 each, similar to the FRANKENSTEIN limited edition from last year. I'll have copies of various other past graphic novels, as well, including, but not limited to, SOULWIND, VOLCANIC REVOLVER, and THE BAREFOOT SERPENT.

Also, we may POSSIBLY have copies of GOOSEBUMPS VOLUME 1 at the con from Scholastic. I'll DEFINITELY have the art for sale. Swing on by and take a look. Black and white originals, probably for $50 -$75 a page. Plus I'll be doing the painted originals I've been doing the past couple of cons, anything you want, black and white on a color background, for $100 a pop, as long as my arm holds out. Hit me early for preference on the list.

And we'll have this beauty: asfa presents 108 drawings featuring new, rare and previously unseen work from Thom Ang, August Hall, Phil Hale, Dave McKean, Scott Morse, Jon J Muth, Bonnie To Yee de Muth, George Pratt, Greg Ruth, Greg Spalenka, Jamie Tolagson and Kent Williams.
Book design by Kent Williams.
Price: $27 U.S

No comments: