Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FOUR WHEELERS show at Gallery 1988

































































This is it! I'm part of an extraordinary 4-man show at Gallery 1988, August 15th-September 14th. The opening reception is Tuesday night, August 15th, from 7-10PM. Come by and see the full PROJECT: ROMANTIC short story, "OVER YONDER", hung in order, plus some skate decks by me.

THOMAS HAN
SCOTT MORSE
BWANA SPOONS
GABE SWARR

GALLERY 1988
7020 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
90038
(323) 937-7088

6 comments:

Dave Dick said...

Sounds like a great show - Good luck with it!

Mukpuddy said...

Whoa, thats cool line up of artists! I'm jealous I cant go!!

God luck tho!

justin said...

beautiful paintings, Scott.
I can't wait for the book.

Ciaran said...

I wish I could see these for myself. It looks beautiful.

Jeaux Janovsky said...

congrats on the show scott!
i just picked up southpaw, checkmarked another good read by you!
hope all is well man!
-jx!

samacleod said...

Man oh man...you're a productive individual