Saturday, July 21, 2007

PIXAR MOTORAMA


Friday, July 20th marked the 7th annual Pixar Motorama. My 1951 Ford F1 was a part of the show. It's a project my dad and I have been working on for a year and a half or so. This truck (and the process of working on it) plays a major part in the autobiographical (no pun intended) book I'm working on now, ALONG THESE FIERY PATHS, which you'll hear lots more about soon, since it's in production. We're in the middle of a 1931 Ford coupe next. At any rate, here's a pic I found online, and a link to the photoset where I found it on Raphael Suter's blog. The Motorama was a blast...Jay Ward, one of the founders of Billetproof and all-around cool cat and co-worker, runs the thing, along with the way-cool Asphalt Invitational we attended the week before. Thanks Jay!

1 comment:

John T Quinn III said...

hot.
i'm re-building a '58 Harley and all I get is grief from people telling me how boring it is. this is great. good luck.