Sunday, July 20, 2008

CON BONUS! Original art from the archives!




I don't usually do this, but because of my lack of time preparing for this year's con, I decided it was time to go through the archives and pick some choice pieces to put up for sale. These will be at my booth, 4800, while at the con, and anything left will be sold online via Graphic Collectibles. I'll keep you all posted on what's left...but keep in mind, it'll be cheaper to grab something at the con, plus no shipping to pay, and some of these are already matted and framed!

Now, just what do we have here? A sampling of what'll be available, but we've got some unseen DC and Marvel pitch art (ELEKTRA, JIM GORDON), an unused PLASTIC MAN cover for an issue I had to pass on creating when I moved to Pixar, and even some ANCIENT BOOK originals. Prices will range around $300-$400 on average for this size piece at the con. There might even be an unsold YELLOWBIRD ukulele from last year that no one picked up ($350)! Sweet!

3 comments:

Chubrick said...

Fantastic! I won't be at SDCC so here's hoping the Gordon or the Elektra make it past the show :)

John DeJulio said...

Wow I love that "Zoo" piece! I cannot attend the con so hopefully you'll have that or something similar available afterward... :)

Becky said...

I wanted to thank you again for the painting you did for me today! This is Beaky by the way, I hope to see you again soon!

~Beaky and Frank