Saturday, October 08, 2005

NOBLE BOY

So, I've got quotes from a great printer, and we're a go, my friends. NOBLE BOY will be the debut RED WINDOW release, distributed through Diamond by a third party to be announced soon. Make no mistake, this is a slef-publishing venture, and there's a whole slate of books scheduled to come out over the next couple of years. I'm in this for the long haul, making books the way I've always wanted to: high quality, often times full color, and featuring stories important to me. My family, my day job, and especially my peers and colleagues are really the ones enabling me to do all this, and I'm incredibly happy. I think you'll all see what I mean when NOBLE BOY hits.

NOBLE BOY will be a 32-page "board book", meaning every page is of equal thickness. It's a sort of "children's book" that's not for children, a biography of my mentor, animation legend Maurice Noble. It'll retail affordably at $9.95, I'm fairly certain, and will hit shelves in the first quarter of next year.

MORE SOON!

2 comments:

BILL said...

scott count me in! i cant wait to get this!

BILL

Jamie S. Rich said...

Sweet. I can't wait. I know this has been a long time coming.