Tuesday, September 30, 2008

VENICE CHRONICLES


You know, if you love slice of life comics that really give you a lot of organic watercolory atmosphere and emotion, you should really order Enrico Casarosa's amazing new book THE VENICE CHRONICLES.. Enrico's a good friend and I've seen this book come to life quite nicely over the past few months. It's an amazing package, a hefty little hardcover with meaty woodfree interior pages graced with painting after painting of genius.

Amazon's got 'em cheap, so order today, along with some other things...;)

2 comments:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll said...

Hi Scott

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan, cant wait to check out Tiger!Tiger!Tiger!

Jeff

Ben Boos said...

Hey Scott!

I was at the NCIBA gathering in Oakland this weekend, and someone kindly delivered a Magic Pickle book to me. Thank you so much! I loved the custom doodle, and I want to read more, but my 9yr old son made off with the book, and there is no prying it away from him.

All the best,

Ben Boos